AWS QuickSight/ Power BI Developer - Remote Work
About the Role
The AWS QuickSight/ Power BI Developer is involved in the full technology life cycle and responsible for reports designing, coding, automating, configuring, testing, implementing and supporting. Will work closely with Full stack developers and the end user and to understand the business requirements that drive the develop the reports.
● Participate in a cross-functional team to design, build, test and deploy complex analytical solutions utilizing Quicksight.
● Normalizing the data.
● Participate in business requirements and design review sessions.
● Perform detailed analysis of source systems and source system data and model that data in Quicksight.
● Design, develop, and test Quicksight/Power BI dashboards to meet customer requirements.
● Participate in design workshops, providing technical insight and knowledge.
● Experience in AWS data technology products and AWS environment S3, IAM policies, roles, RDS, Redshift, Glue and Power BI.
● Strong SQL skills for data wrangling, querying, and transformation with AWS Athenas.
● Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
● Create and maintain technical design documentation.
● Perform quality coding to business and technical specifications.
Qualifications & Experience
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or IT related field.
● Minimum 3+ years of AWS Quicksight development required
● Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
● Display a commitment to quality and strong multi-tasking skills
● Strong AWS knowledge
● Strong SQL Knowledge
● Power BI Knowledge
Education and Certification
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or IT related field
Knowledge and Skills Needed to do the Job
● Amazon QuickSight
● Microsoft SQL Server
● Amazon Athena
● Amazon S3
● Amazon DynamoDB
● Power BI
● 3+ Years of Experience
● similar role in business Intelligence and data visualization
● Experience in data visualization and normalization
About the Company
Elite Co. aims to be one of the most innovative and trusted supply chain partners. Our mission at Elite Co. is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued clients. Our team goes above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific needs.
We have a distinct culture and teams of passionate individuals wanting to create something better for our clients, our colleagues, and the community we operate in. Our daily decisions are anchored by our core values: Trust, Customer Centricity, Innovation, Action-Bias, and Excellence.
Elite Co. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, that individual talent has unique abilities, and we value our differences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, origin, disability or other characteristics protected by the applicable law.