Business Development Manager - Bahrain
About the Role
Identify new business opportunities through developing existing and new business accounts. Maintain an active new business prospect listing to approach and present to the company. Undertake new business sales calls to win new business. Develop financial supporting data and process data for potential and existing business wins. Responsible for maintaining existing customer database through regular sales visits.
What You’ll Do
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
• Present our company to potential clients
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
• Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales Managers
• Report to the Head of Sales on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
• Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Education and Certification
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a related field preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
• Experience with CRM software (Hubspot)
• Excellent negotiator with the ability to persuade, motivate and influence
• Confidence in undertaking presentations to a vast number of people
• Analytic skills to review both financial and operational data
• Proven Negotiation Skills complied with the ability to close business wins
• Customer-oriented & team player
• Able to use MS Office (Excel) for analyzing spreadsheets and charts
• Good time management techniques
• Good understanding of financial planning
• Excellent reporting abilities
• At least 5+ years of proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
Track record of achieving sales quotas
About the Company
We aim to be one of the most innovative and trusted supply chain partners. Our mission at Elite is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued clients. Our team goes above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific needs.
We have a distinct culture and teams of passionate individuals wanting to create something better for our clients, our colleagues, and the community we operate in. Our daily decisions are anchored by our core values: Trust, Customer Centricity, Innovation, Action-Bias, and Excellence.
Elite Co is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, that individual talent has unique abilities, and we value our differences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, origin, disability or other characteristics protected by the applicable law.