Business Development Manager - UAE
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
About the Role
Business Development Manager, Dubai, UAE
FTL / LTL / Trucking / Freight Sector/ E-Commerce/ Warehousing / Last Mile
Identify new business opportunities through developing existing and new business accounts. Maintain an active new business prospect listing to approach and present to the company. Undertake new business sales calls to win new business. Develop financial supporting data and process data for potential and existing business wins. Responsible for maintaining existing customer database through regular sales visits.
• Qualify leads from sales and marketing campaigns as business opportunities
• Ability to review RFQs, contracts, and submit proposals
• Known track record for winning large business contracts
• Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
• Present our company to potential clients
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
• Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Report to the Country Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
• Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Education and Certification
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a related field preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
Experience with CRM software (Hubspot)
Good knowledge in FTL / LTL / Trucking / Freight Sector/ E-Commerce/ Warehousing / Last Mile / Express
Excellent negotiator with the ability to persuade, motivate and influence
Confidence in undertaking presentations to a vast number of people
Analytic skills to review both financial and operational data
Proven Negotiation Skills complied with the ability to close business wins
Customer-oriented & team player
Good time management techniques
Good understanding of financial planning
Excellent reporting abilities
At least 5+ years of proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
Experience in FTL / LTL / Trucking / Freight Sector/ E-Commerce/ Warehousing / Last Mile / Express
Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
Track record of achieving sales quotas
Local market exposure
About the Company
We aim to be one of the most innovative and trusted supply chain partners. Our mission at Elite is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued clients. Our team goes above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific needs.
We have a distinct culture and teams of passionate individuals wanting to create something better for our clients, our colleagues, and the community we operate in. Our daily decisions are anchored by our core values: Trust, Customer Centricity, Innovation, Action-Bias, and Excellence.
Elite Co is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, that individual talent has unique abilities, and we value our differences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, origin, disability or other characteristics protected by the applicable law.