Business Development Representative - UAE
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
About the Role
Act as the liaison between our Sales teams and clients. To assist the sales team in contacting and developing relationships with potential and existing customers.
What You’ll Do
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
• Present our company to potential clients
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
• Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales Managers
• Report to the Sales Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
• Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Education and Certification
BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Knowledge and Skills
Experience with CRM software (e.g., SalesForce, Hubspot)
Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
Understanding of sales performance metrics
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Ability to deliver engaging presentations
At least 2-3 years of proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
Track record of achieving sales quotas
About the Company
We aim to be one of the most innovative and trusted supply chain partners. Our mission at Elite is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued clients. Our team goes above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific needs.
We have a distinct culture and teams of passionate individuals wanting to create something better for our clients, our colleagues, and the community we operate in. Our daily decisions are anchored by our core values: Trust, Customer Centricity, Innovation, Action-Bias, and Excellence.
Elite Co is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, that individual talent has unique abilities, and we value our differences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, origin, disability or other characteristics protected by the applicable law.