Customer Service Executive - UAE
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
About the Role
Act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
What You’ll Do
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Pro-actively answer Customer Inbound Calls
- Make Customer Outbound Calls as and when required
- Replying to customer email queries, concerns, requests, complaints in an appropriate and timely manner
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve customer satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to customers by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Meet personal/team Inbound Calls targets
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and providing feedback internally to relevant teams
- Any adhoc job requirement as delegated by the Line Manager
Education and Certification: Bachelor’s degree
Knowledge and Skills
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
Excellent communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
At least 2-3 years of proven work experience as a customer support executive.
About the Company
Elite Co. aims to be one of the most innovative and trusted supply chain partners. Our mission at Elite is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued clients. Our team goes above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific needs.
We have a distinct culture and teams of passionate individuals wanting to create something better for our clients, our colleagues, and the community we operate in. Our daily decisions are anchored by our core values: Trust, Customer Centricity, Innovation, Action-Bias, and Excellence.
Elite Co is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, that individual talent has unique abilities, and we value our differences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, origin, disability or other characteristics protected by the applicable law.